Ultraviolet lamp is a device that can emit ultraviolet light. It is a necessary tool for observing the fluorescence and phosphorescence characteristics of samples. It is also a physical method for sterilization and disinfection. It is widely used in medical, health and epidemic prevention, food industry, pharmaceutical industry and other departments. It is very important to use UV lamps correctly to ensure the sterilization effect and extend the service life of the lamp. So, what are the precautions for UV lamp disinfection?
1. Ensure the correct disinfection method. Ultraviolet rays are mostly used for disinfection of air and surface of objects, wavelength 2573A. Used for air disinfection, the effective distance is not more than 2m, the irradiation time is 30 ~ 60min. It is used for article disinfection, the effective distance is 25 ~ 60cm, the irradiation time is 20-30min. Generally, the time starts from 5-7min. 10min, wait until the light is stable before applying;
2. The lamp tube must be intact and correctly used, and the lamp tube should be regularly monitored. The intensity of the ultraviolet lamp tube should be replaced in time if the intensity is less than 70uwc / lining. The lamp tube should be kept clean. The surface of the lamp tube should be lightly tested with an alcohol cotton ball every 1 to 2 weeks to remove dust and grease to reduce the factors that affect the penetration of ultraviolet light;
3. Keep the treatment room clean and dry at any time, and wipe the treatment room with a special rag soaked with disinfectant every day. Mopping the floor with a special mop to reduce dust and water mist, when the temperature is lower than 20 ℃ or higher than 40 ℃, and the relative humidity is greater than 60%, the exposure time should be properly extended;
4. When sterilizing the surface of articles with ultraviolet rays, the irradiation surface should be directly irradiated with ultraviolet rays, and sufficient radiation dose should be reached. When disinfecting air, open all cabinet doors and drawers, etc., to ensure that all spaces in the treatment room are fully exposed Get ultraviolet radiation, disinfect as far as possible without dead ends;
5. During the disinfection process, the ultraviolet light source must not be exposed to people, especially the eyes, so as not to cause damage.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.